We’ll meet on Tuesday May 8th at 7pm at the Lacy Building. A few things things on the agenda so far:
- Our new partnership with CAP and how we can make it even better
- Keeping track of members, following up with new members, and doing a better job of having interesting conversations online and offline.
- Move to Groups.io
- Update on the Aviation complex at AVL
- Two member check rides
- June AirFare plans
- Anderson Air Show Plans
- Young Eagles update and plans for more outreach at schools
- Chapter info sheet (to have something to hand out to new members)
- EAA Chapter leadership boot camp hosting
As usual we’ll have our informal dinner at Circle B BBQ across the street at 6pm. This part is optional. I’ll try to be at the Lacy Building at 6:45pm to open the door.