We are a local chapter of the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA for short).
We are a group of aviation enthusiasts, aircraft builders, and pilots who get together with like minded people to share ideas, exchange information, encourage safety, serve the local aviation community and have a lot of fun doing so. Please come to our next meeting or event as our guest.
Our members span the whole range of experience, from aspiring-pilots who have yet to start their flight training, to experienced aircraft mechanics and veteran pilots. Many members own aircraft that they built themselves.
Contact chapter President, Michael Doornbos at email@example.com with any questions.
Experimental Aircraft Association’s Mission & Vision:
A community of passionate aviation enthusiasts that promotes and supports recreational flying.
A vibrant and growing aviation community.
To grow participation in aviation by promoting the “Spirit of Aviation.”
We serve the community by:
Inspiring new participants in aviation
- Inviting the public to experience flight
- Providing a compelling view of possibilities
- Nurturing interest in aviation
- Supporting clear pathways to participation
Enriching the participation experience
- Protecting rights and the freedom to fly
- Encouraging affordable flying in a local environment
- Cultivating and providing knowledge, information, and resources
- Embracing diverse interests, camaraderie, and fun
- Supporting and promoting aviation events and activities